Sunday, September 28, 2008

tagged by Mr Shawnn

yangbaobei [exhausted]
Swt... tagged by Mr.Shawnn
( T.T I just finished the 100 questions from Ms Jayne)


01. Would you fart inside an elevator?

I won't !!!!!!

02. What will you do if the person you like doesn't like you back?
I will do nothing !!! Nothing I can do also !!!!

03. Miss Piggy + Kermit the Frog = OTP?
har ?? what questions is this ? I don't understand neh !!!

04. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
yes

05. What's your ideal lover like?
understand me , love me , handsome , tall, smart, love children, independent,friendly....

06. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
I hope to love some1 who loved me too!!

07. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I won't waste my time to wait for them... I will give up as soon as possible....

08. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
It's ok , I'll gv up and find a new target ...

09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
YES, because of my father !!!!

10. What do you want most in life?
A happy family

11. Is being tagged fun?
NO !!!

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
understand the situation 1st before get angry ... but if they are really betray me , I will slap the girl and separate with that guy...

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
STUdies , parents, siblings ...

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
revenger ( hrmph !!!!! )

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
the first one , I don't want to suffer ==

16. Would you rather be a bum or be a busy person?
ooo.... busy person gua...

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
I won't , bcox I need to protect myself == I am a girl leh...

18. Define LOVE.
LOve is all ==

19. Milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate?
I don't knw how to differentiate the 3 types of chocolate ==

20. If you played a prank on someone and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
I'll tell them the truth and apologize to them....

ok , I don't want to tag any1 le...
( U see, I am so kind !!!)
bcox Im too tired le ==
gud nitez

4 comments:

shawnn loo said...

So Kind person!

Unknown said...

^O^ not like u

shawnn loo said...

hahaha... 1st time play mah... dun 小气啦。

Unknown said...

哈哈哈哈 ~ 开玩笑的