Friday, August 15, 2014

myclass experience II

I think some of you still remember that I’ve registered as a British Council’s myclass student in the previous blog post right?

Today, I’m going to share my experiences on myclass again! Basically, I’ve attended 6 lessons so far. One of the best things about British Council is we get to make a lot of new friends from other countries. Sometimes, we engage each other with questions and work in groups to solve challenges.
I felt that this helped me learn and improve my communication skills at the same time.

We’ve discussed and shared a lot of topics throughout the interactive classes, myclass lessons are not like those traditional English classes that required student to write notes and memorize vocab, it gives us chance to speak and communicate with new friends.






















One of the best lessons that I ever attended is “Narration made easy”. We’ve learnt a lot of adverbs to make our sentences more interesting and also to give more information or details when we are describing about actions. We’ve also learnt how to pronounce those adverbs properly.

















We also shared our thoughts about the differences between men and women. In this class, we’ve learnt a lot of new words and also get to improve our listening skills by understanding the vocabulary differences between a man and a woman. This is actually quite useful and I have learned quite a number of new words that can use on an everyday basis.





















Although I haven’t graduate from British Council, I still think it’s really a great place to develop our confidence. After attending their classes, I was not as nervous as before especially speaking in English.  It was definitely a fun experience to improve English and if you are keen, you can consider British Council.

For more information:
Check out www.britishcouncil.my/myclass-english or  www.britishcouncil.my/myClass-flexible-english

You can also send any enquiries on the english course to kualalumpur_mkt@britishcouncil.org.my

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ѵery goоd article. I'm dealing with many of these isѕues
as well..

Here is my webpage: linked here