Monday, October 28, 2013

Nestle Drumstick - Most Adventurous Challenge

Last week, I was invited to join the Nestle Drumstick - Most Adventurous Challenge at Sunway Lagoon. This was quite mysterious since I didn’t receive any information or details about this game, but I was told to bring extra clothes! I was wondering that if we are going to play with water or what?
















It was a hot and sunny day, finally the game was revealed! Every of us need to take the challenge by entering this room and grab one Drumstick from the refrigerator and get out from the room within 5 seconds!!! As long as we entered the room, we would receive one complimentary pass to Sunway lagoon, and if we make it within 5 seconds, we can get an extra RM50!

Sounds interesting right? Nestle is just too awesome! Bf and I decided to take the challenge! At first, BF reluctant to do it but I forced him to because I want to go Sunway Lagoon with him loll. To be honest, we didn’t put much expectation on winning the extra RM50! It may be too hard for us.
*suited up*   I was so nervous!





















Once I opened the door, everything was so smooth, there were no obstacle or what, I can grab the Drumstick without worrying too much. But when I wanted to go out, a lot disgusting cream was sprayed out and many obstacles were appeared! At the end I managed to climb out, but I didn’t make it in time!!

IT WAS SO FUN AND CHALLENGING ALTHOUGH I FELT A LIL BIT NERVOUS AND PANICKED AT THE BEGINNING! I RECEIVED MY COMPLIMENTARY SUNWAY LAGOON TICKET FROM NESTLE! I’M SO HAPPY FOR IT.
















Surprisingly, my awesome bf did it! He made it within 5 seconds and got an extra RM50 from Nestle woohoo!  NEVER TRY, NEVER KNOW!
Lastly, the group photo of the day.

















Stay tuned on Nestle website and look forward to more challenges!
https://www.facebook.com/NestleDrumstick/app_199545600218743





















This post was brought to you by Nestle.

No comments: